Saturday, January 24, 2009

May-K Makeover

January 12 – 16, 2009 is the schedule that we have for our Customer Service (CS) program.

As usual, I was late on the first day because of disorientation. I have been going up and down the CHBC building since I began applying for St. Luke’s Global City but it is just then that I realize that there is a north and south tower in CHBC.

Our trainers were Ms. Chari “Sexy” Legaspi and Ms. Kat “Beauty” Carbonel from May-K.

On the Performance scale of 1-10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I would personally rate the program an 8.

Below are the 8 things I like about the program:


1) Trainers are good. Kat reminds of a Korean actress and Chari reminds me of Kaye Brosas. Hahaha!

2) They imparted to us to say always say things POSITIVELY whenever we interact with external as well as internal customers.

3) They shared the importance of always holding on to our EMPOWERING BELIEFS and VALUES that should coincide with the VALUES of St. Luke’s.

4) I was able to make my new personal empowering belief which is in whatever endeavor I do, iKiss it! iKiss stands for “I keep it sexy and successful!” always. Thanks to my bestfriend, Roslyn, for her picture full of allure.

5) There were lots of ice breakers in the form of games but the best I think was the “Fuzzy duck, ducky fuzz” game because some of us would utter other phrases unintentionally such as “fucky duck” and “ducky fuck” to name a few. Whew!

6) I found out that KIKAY kit for men is called KOKOY kit. Thank GOD it’s not KOKEY kit! Hehehe! Metrosexuality is so IN now… as they say “Metrosexual: Isang metro na lang, homosexual na! Di ba Julius?” Hahaha!

7) I also learned something fancy. That the more formal way for men to cross their legs is through the COSMOPOLITAN, wherein the sole of the shoe is not seen and maintain a fist size between the 2 legs.

8) The May-K experts (Sexy and Beauty) did comment that I look better WITHOUT the eyeglasses! “Mama! I need contact lenses! It’s highly recommended by extreme makeover experts” Hehehe!

No comments: