Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dear Kris



Dear Kris,

I honestly do not know where to send you a fan mail so I just posted it here.

I started becoming your fan when I watched the movie, “Mano Po”… You really deserved that MMFF Best supporting actress award. I hope you can make a sequel to that with a reunion with Maricel Soriano and Ara Mina.

I can say that I am not really that “die-hard” type of fan but more of a sophisticated one.

I like a lot about you but I not everything about you.

I always liked your San Miguel Beer commercial with Derek Ramsey, the one where you are driving a Ferrari. Since then, I have been collecting Ferrari car models.

I like also your fashion sense, with an exception of your “Game Ka Na Ba?” trench coats which you have in multiple colors. But at least you have redeemed yourself after that with designer gowns and ternos.

We are both Aquarians. I was born February 13, 1983. I guess that attributes a lot why I like you.

I just wrote this letter to tell you how much I am saddened of the passing of your mom. Seeing you cry really made me cry. I felt your pain and your loss.

The best time I saw you on TV with your mom was when you had that exclusive interview with Korina Sanchez on TV Patrol few years back. After that said interview, your mom, facing away from the cameras comforted and hugged as you kept on crying on her shoulder uttering, “ Mom, I’m sorry.” I can’t explain the exact feeling that I felt watching that but I somewhat felt secured for you.

I am your fan because in your imperfection, you always do your best to be the best that you can be in your every endeavor, even in thank you speech in Manila Cathedral.

But as your fan, I understand if you won’t be your usual self for the meantime.

After all, there is that big loss and emptiness in your heart for your mom.

Take your time for a time out.

Nevertheless, I am still your fan no matter what.

Hindi ka nag-iisa…

I hope you can read this.

Take care.

God bless.

No comments: