Sunday, May 25, 2008

PLUS and MINUS


PLUS stands for "people like us".

That's a common term for homosexual and bisexual guys to use in a discreet manner.

Most recently, hormones really made another rage post-puberty when a good PLUS friend stood me up after making me wait for almost 3 hours for the mere reason that he forget how time flies which is really a big rip-off.

If that's a simple eyeball... I would not make a much of a big deal but it involved a good PLUS friend whom I don't get much.

My real good friends are the usual straight people way back in high school who likes homosexuals and are using homosexual language but definitely they will curse me if I got involved with their ex-boyfriends, brothers, or worse, their fathers...

So it is really a BIG deal for me if I make good friends with a PLUS because I can be more open to just about anything without fear of judgment from that type of friend.

From experience, PLUS guys that I mostly meet (like 80%) tend to end up as either one night stand, fling, fubu (if it's on a daily or weekly basis), lover, partner (if it's more serious), stalker, or worse, competition.

My perception towards PLUS guys really changes whenever I meet someone who becomes a good friend which brings hope and understanding that the homophobic society just misjudge people like us.

Back to my "no show" PLUS friend. It was just ok if he just informed me earlier that he has other plans like he's going beefcake party with a more outgoing PLUS friend and not let me wait for almost 3 hours because that's definitely a minus!

No comments: